Monday 22 August 2016

Keto Fudge - Walnut & Chocolate

Going Keto can be delicious.

Now I'll be the first to admit that  am not all that talented in the kitchen. I am very good at meal prep and organizing however any recipe that has more than 3 steps or 10 ingredients is just a disaster waiting to happen. I still like to snack and so I build small snacks into my daily macro's. This recipe took a total of 10 minutes start to finish. Just mix and place in refrigerator. That I can handle. The fudge turned out absolutely delicious too! I highly recommend this recipe to satisfy a Keto sweet tooth fix.  The key here is just like anything. Moderation. One small piece per day. This recipe filled a 5 by 7 glass dish about an inch deep. I carved into 9 pieces. each individual piece worked out to :
208 calories each. 17.3 grams of fat. 6.8 grams of carbs and 3.8 grams of protein.

See the recipe and instructions by following the link below. Enjoy!

Walnut Keto Fudge



No comments:

Post a Comment