Monday 22 August 2016

Dave Does Keto - Week 2 in Review

DaveDoes Keto - Week 2 in Review

Week number 2 was an absolute breeze! I am not sure I am out of the woods yet but if I don't suffer from carb depletion in the next couple weeks I think I may just have escaped the dreaded "Keto flu" . I do believe I owe this to planning well in advance and tapering off my carbs during the last couple months before going "all in".

I am showing definite signs of weight lose. My face is thinning out, my size 34 pants are becoming lose fitting, My size large t-shirts are getting loser, no more stomach poking out in front when I where a tighter t-shirt and I can see my abdominal s coming back in. That and I have received a few unsolicited comments from people.


How am I Doing Indicators?

 Feeling of well being- Excellent


Weight Change - Week Two Start weight 198  lbs
                             Week Two Finish weight 193 llbs

Energy level is fantastic.
Strength in the gym has not dropped.
Workout intensity and endurance has not been affected as of yet.

Sleep is still a bit  erratic but I am still waking up quite easily, early and refreshed.
Only change this week was to add 1 tablespoon of psyllium (metamucil) to a cup of water once per day to help with the lack of fibre intake.

Just as a note I have not changed anything in my routine. I am not currently doing cardio just averaging about 13,000 steps per day per normal daily activities just like I did before going on Keto.



No comments:

Post a Comment