Saturday 30 July 2016

My Initial Keto Nutrition Plan

Okay so lets have a look below. This is my daily Keto Nutrition plan to begin with. This is based on foods that fit the Keto profile and taking from the profile foods I enjoy. Everybody's Keto nutrition plan will be different. I will make adjustments and add some recipes as I go but it will still work out to the same macros at the end of each day. And yes - your eyes aren't deceiving you. Bacon is permitted while doing Keto!

As you can see. I wont exactly be starving as with my plan I get to enjoy 4 decent sized meals per day and a couple snacks. This is based on my lifestyle and my existing eating habits. I don't believe in flipping everything upside down when trying to lose weight or change nutrition plans this just leads to unreasonable expectations of maintaining a plan in the long run. There is no need to starve your self when trying to slim down. You shouldn't need to turn your life upside down in order to make a nutrition plan work. Keto is really not all that restrictive and there are many food choices to select from these below are just based on my taste buds.





Keto Plan – 2400 calories

Breakfast
2 Large or Jumbo Eggs
¼ Costco avocado
2 slices thick cut bacon

Morning Snack
Quest Protein Powder shake with water

Lunch
Chicken Breast 6 oz.
2 Cups Green Veg (i.e. Broccoli, Asparagus, Spinach, Cauliflower)
¼ Costco Avocado

Afternoon Snack
Chorizo Sausage 2 oz.

Dinner
¼ Costco Avocado
Salmon 6 oz. or Fish 8 oz. or lean (80/20) ground beef 5 oz.
2 Cups Green Veg (i.e. broccoli, Asparagus, Spinach, Cauliflower )

Late evening Meal
4 slices thick cut bacon
2 Large or Jumbo Eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment